Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Friday, August 17, 2007

Future Sex/Love Obsessed
By PopCultureWhore


















My ongoing, one-sided love affair with Justin Timberlake continued last night at Madison Square Garden.

I didn’t actually bring my camera so you'll have to make do with this grainy and not-at-all clear camera phone picture.

Anyway, JT was sexual and cocky and fabulous and my teenage crush persists. He opened with Future Sex/Love Sound and I almost passed out. He danced his ass off and as he was executing some Michael Jackson-esque pelvic thrusts and the like, I thought that if I were Britney I would just kill myself.

The only lull came during a strange intermission thing where Timbaland basically just played snippets of random songs - presumably while JT changed clothes/smoked weed.

JT also didn’t sing dick in a box or bring Madonna on stage to sing some of their new songs. I suppose I’ll forgive him for not getting Madge, but I demand some live dick in a box at some point in my life, damnit. Perhaps he didn’t want his first HBO special to include a section of him singing about wrapping his manhood in Christmas decorations. That’s nothing to be ashamed of, JT!

Check out Rolling Stone for more concert details.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Derrick said...

I consider everyone must read this.
limosine service | mercedes benz of dallas | limousine service

12:06 PM

 
Anonymous Antony said...

Thanks for the post, pretty helpful data.
on sale Nanette Lepore | i can recommend it | here is my site discount store selling Pants

9:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home