Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Monday, March 12, 2007

God Wears Chiffon?!
By PopCultureWhore
























I haven’t watched too much of “I Love New York” on Vh1 because she kind of makes me throw up in my mouth a little, but this random interview she did with “Blender” is just too priceless not to share. Turns out her high school nick name was “dick breath”, she suspects that Donald Trump is “probably packin’” more than a sour disposition, believes God wears a “long chiffon robe of love and forgiveness”, likes to be slapped around in bed, and has a third eye with which she sees the future. Bitch, please. Chiffon?! God could wear a coat made of unicorn fur and he’s going to wear something from the sale rack at TJ Maxx?! Somewhere, Tim Gunn is plotting your death.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peg said...

dear lord I have just lost 100 brain cells reading that interview...

aafmafr

4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home