Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Baby Paris
By PopCultureWhore























One of my guilty pleasures is obviously “The Hills” on MTV, but I enjoy it mainly because its stars stay inside the little glowing box in my living room and only assault my senses for 30 minutes every Monday. Their leggings, fake tans, extensions, expensive luxury cars and popped collar, chain wearing boyfriends are thousands of miles away from the frigid temperatures and subway delays of NYC and that’s where I like them.

So you can imagine that I was slightly horrified (though not altogether shocked) to discover that the empty-headed Heidi is working on an album … of songs … that she will sing … reportedly produced by Grammy-award winner David Foster. What? She can barely talk; now she is singing? Apparently Heidi has forgiven boyfriend Spencer for the Playmate snafu from this week’s episode and has added “manager” to his title. Spencer knows Brody, Brody’s mom used to be married to David Foster and the rest is bargain bin music history. All Heidi needs to do is hook up with Scott Storch for a “hot track” and she can officially become a Los Angeles cliché.

Naturally, she revealed this information in an interview with “Stuff” magazine. She was a bit miffed that didn’t land the cover because she is not yet 21 (is Area an 18+ club?) but said that gives her something to work towards. Right.

I’m already imaging the classic lyrics she and Spencer might create.


Oh yeah, LA is hot
Oh yeah, Audrina is not

Yeah boy, I’ll get you into the club
Order a drink and meet me at the hot tub

My hair is so shiny, my stomach so flat
I am awesome; you better believe that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home