Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Why So Glum Sugarplum?
By PopCultureWhore























I’m going to need some confirmation soon on whether the whole Justin-Cameron thing is over for reals. It’s been floating around the blogosphere that JT dumped his lady love of four years before the Christmas holiday, but he has thus far been mum and the rag of record (People) has no news. Master Timberlake was solo at the premiere of his new movie “Alpha Dog” last night and none of the correspondents apparently had the balls (in a box?) to ask whether he’d dumped Cam. I probably wouldn’t either, actually. I’d probably stare and ask what it was like to be so awesome and then always regret having been such a moron.

I’m a little conflicted about the whole breakup, however. I’ve never been a huge Cameron fan, but I just saw “The Holiday” and damnit if she didn’t charm me just ever so slightly. And seeing as how Britney is just a train wreck wrapped in nice little white trash burrito, her long awaited reunion with JT now seems like it would only bring more harm than good. Sniff.

UPDATE: JT dishes to The Toronto Star? If it's true, he and Cam are truly dunzo.

Meanwhile, Scarlett Johansson is reportedly going to be featured in the video for “What Goes Around (Comes Around)”. Bring it. It’s probably my favorite song on the album. I just bought the Oakenfold remix of “My Love” off of iTunes because it reminds me of my Jersey roots, blasting cheesy house music in the Saturn.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home