Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Monday, January 08, 2007

Tanorexic Barbie
By PopCultureWhore






















Christina Aguilera is looking very Barbie-like in this shot. I feel like posing her in a pink Cadillac or maybe cutting off some of her hair and blaming it on my sister. If she were any Barbie, she would be Crystal Barbie, which was the highlight of my Christmas stocking in 1985. Over the years, she and Peaches 'n' Cream Barbie vied for my love and attention. But I could never really decide between Crystal's sparkly pumps or Peaches' layered polyester frock.


4 Comments:

Blogger Peg said...

I still own both of those barbie dresses. I too often found myself torn between the two gowns.

2:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I remember those barbies and had both of them I also remember having the Love Heart Barbie, but I completely forgot about the peaches and cream there still in my parents loft!!!!!

2:38 PM

 
Anonymous MonteLover said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! My sister couldn't control her excitement. Two of her favorite Barbies, and they are next to one another!

8:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to have Crystal as a child but Peaches'n cream was the one I always wanted but never had. Now after over 20 years I have both of them, plus Loving U, Magic Moves, Dream Glow, Pink'n Pretty, Jewel Secrets, Day to Night. I just love Barbies from early to mid eighties.

8:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home