Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Monday, December 11, 2006

Suddenly I Want a Purse!
By PopCultureWhore























Just not these particular purses. Scarlett Johansson is the new face of Louis Vuitton, which naturally drove Lohan to add an AA meeting to her schedule and write an incoherent e-mail about the state of Iran. But I digress. ScarJo looks great but is it just me or are these bags really ugly? That LOVE bag looks about as good as the Heidi Klum adorned bags they're giving away at Victoria's Secret and the black one below is reminicient of those tiny little patent leather backbacks from Claire's that were all the rage in 1992. Save your $400 for the next Apple gadget and get a fake one on Fifth Ave if you really must!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Myles said...

So, I do not really imagine this is likely to have success.
my site | nice page | 4

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home