Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Riding With My Trannies
By PopCultureWhore




My whores have resurfaced! Danity Kane debuted their video for "Ride with You" today, which depicts the ladies settling for men because it's too tiresome to start over with someone else. Sweet! They basically wander down the street in various slutty outfits and Aubrey again does her best Priscilla Presley impersonation. The madness spilled over into last night, where they made an appearance at the Billboard Music Awards.




















Unfortunately, minutes later, Aubrey was eaten alive by her extensions. RIP my pet.










2 Comments:

Anonymous August said...

This will not succeed in fact, that's what I suppose.
cheap mp3 players

11:21 AM

 
Anonymous Lenard said...

I read so much helpful data above!
Sunday flights | where is Costa Rica | cool keychains

8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home