Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sexiest Yawn Alive
By PopCultureWhore






















For some reason I thought People magazine had stopped doing its Sexiest Man Alive thing. I can see Mary Hart on “Entertainment Tonight” getting excited about it (“That’s right, Mark, he sure is hot!”), but that’s about it. Nonetheless, this year’s honoree is George Clooney. Boo-ring! Granted, I’m not a huge GC fan and we are talking about People magazine, but could we not have gotten a little more inventive here? I’ll give them props for including John Krasinki (above) from “The Office” and Jake in their “Gallery O Hot” but if I never again have to hear George explain why he’s not getting married, doesn’t want kids and loves a good practical joke, it’ll be too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home