Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!
By PopCultureWhore























The nightmare has ended. Britney has filed for divorce from K-Fed!!!

Five minutes ago I got a “CNN Breaking News” alert in my inbox telling me about the demise of the Britney, K-Fed love affair. You know, the things they also use to tell us about Korea and nukes, natural disasters and political scandals. “At least that proves she still has a career,” a co-worker remarked. It’s hilarious at my office, actually. Everyone’s so fucking excited that she finally ditched K-Fed. You’d think it was Friday already.

UPDATE: Click HERE for the divorce papers. I think she should've checked "incurable insanity" for the reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home