Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Monday, November 06, 2006

Hey, They Work!
By PopCultureWhore




Reports that Mario “AC Slater” Lopez will reprise the Patrick Swayze role for a “Dirty Dancing” remake are probably totally untrue, but it’s a great excuse to re-post the “Buddy Bands” segment from Saved by the Bell. Mario does a mean cabbage patch-pelvis thrust combo. I hope the DD thing is a rumor because we don’t need another shit remake of a movie that was basically sub-par to begin with. I know, I know. I’m abnormal because it doesn’t make me cry and want to dance, screw and facilitate a back-alley abortion at a 1960’s Poconos resort, but rest assured, I’m still inspired to scream, “Nobody puts Baby in a corner!!” after a few cocktails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home