Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Saturday, October 21, 2006

He's Just the Mack
By PopCultureWhore




It’s been a little lonely without some live-action K-Fed lately, I know. Fear not, the musical maestro made an appearance on Jay Leno recently and had his head smashed in on some wrestling show. His MySpace page says he’ll be taping with Tyra Banks on Tuesday. First Bobby Brown and now K-Fed? Tyra knows how to bring in the big guns. I’m sure he’ll be dropping some lyrical stylings like the ones on display in his single “Privilege.”

Grab your purse, hop in the two seater,
I’ve got a stash spot big enough to fit two heaters,
One for me, and one for my girl,
Bonnie and Clyde ready to conquer the whole world.

I got Gucci on, she got Prada,
She calls me daddy, but she’s not my daughter,
And I’m not her father, I’m just a mack,
I got tired of drugs so I switched to rap, like that.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home