Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Daddy?
By PopCultureWhore

























K-Fed just snapped the Federline family Christmas card. I have pictures of my dad spackling the hallway, helping me ski, cutting a turkey at Thanksgiving, but no photos of father dear in a sideways cap holding a pimp cup. I was robbed! I think we’ve all had to make a family photo collage of some kind during our school years. What are Sean and Sutton (if that’s his real name) going to produce? “This is dad with his crew getting the Federline rims on his Ferrari changed to K-Fed, and this is Mommy buying flip flops with fairies on them before performing ‘K-Fed For Life’ on Leno. This is when that bitch Kori set Sean P’s mini Escalade on fire in a desperate cry for attention. She totally didn’t get Jamba Juice that night.”

(Source)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home