Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Publicity Stunt Sunday
By PopCultureWhore




Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie are apparently on speaking terms again per the rather well-timed paparazzi video of the two having discussions at the airport and gas station, respectively. At this point, I'm about as interested in their faux drama as I am about a congressional hearing on SEC proxy statements. The main reason I didn't consider killing myself after watching this video was the brief moment where Nicole almost fell while trying to climb into her massive Hummer. I also almost just spelled killing "cilling" ... so this is my brain on stupid sluts.

Elsewhere in Idiotville, Aaron Carter has called off his engagement to a Playboy playmate. "I got caught up in the moment and proposed. I then realized it was a hasty thing to do and I am not ready for marriage quite yet," Dipshit told US Weekly. Good call there, junior. You probably didn’t want Nick’s best man speech to go something like, “Enjoy her, man. I sure did!”

(Source) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Arlen said...

Quite effective material, thank you for the article.
Edmonton flights | Mississauga hotels | mortgage calculator Canada

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home