Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pretty Pretty Pictures
By PopCultureWhore






















I don’t often base my movie selections on posters alone, but the Diet Coke I had tonight is preventing me from going to sleep, so here are some selections that could be hot. I love me some 1940’s film noir L.A. Confidential-esque movies (though I have yet to see “Black Dahlia”) so “The Good German” could fill that desire for men in hats, scotch on the rocks and lingering stares. It’s apparently about an American journalist in post-war Berlin who is looking for his old mistress, but is drawn into a murder mystery. Oooh. I also don’t generally like James Bond movies or Matt Damon, but they did up the posters real nice, so I might be persuaded.








































(Source) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home