Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Pleasure Principle
By PopCultureWhore























Miss Jackson vamps it up for next month's Vanity Fair after having shed the weight she gained for an independent film that never was. She tells the magazine, however, that boyfriend Jermaine Dupree didn't mind having sex with her when she was at her heaviest. "Not once did he make me feel uncomfortable. He'd grab me, pull me around the stomach, look me in the eyes and say, 'This needs love too!'" she said. "I thought that was the sweetest thing. I've never in my life had love that was so unconditional. My weight never affected my sex life. Nothing changed, nothing!" Well duh, you're Janet Jackson. Jermaine's no fool. But why is she lying on newspaper in the last picture. Were they afraid she was going to have an accident?










































































(Source)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home