Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I, Like, Totally Stole Your Boyfriend
By PopCultureWhore
























“Laguna Beach” star Kristin Cavallari was spotted on the arm of DJ AM at an event in NYC this week. Is she seeking revenge on AM’s ex Nicole Ritchie, who is now dating Kristin’s ex Brody Jenner? Kristin claims they’re all just best buddies. “I think she’s a sweetheart,” Kristin tells US Weekly. “I think they’ll be good together. So I’m happy for both of them.” DJ AM is “just a friend,” she claims. What? Where’s the bitchy Kristin of Laguna Beach past? Bring out the claws! Call Nicole chunky and Brody a bad lay. Prove your uselessness! At the very least, a girl fight between Nicole and Kristin would likely be more interesting than anything Drunky McHilton could muster. As for the men, I doubt either of them give a shit as long as they’re getting some. At least that’s what I’m getting from AM’s half smirk come hither pose.

(Source)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a cool girlfight is funny anytime

5:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home