Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Snakes On a Mthrfckn Plane Y'all
By PopCultureWhore




I'll bet a bunch of you went out to see this movie tonight. Did you pray to the baby Jesus before bedtime for him to give you those two hours of your life back? Because he's going to say no. Did snakes eat Samuel L. Jackson and Juliana Marguiles? I'll bet Sam Jackson made it off the motherfucking plane and had a snake for breakfast the next day, but I hope Juliana got one hell of a reckoning. I mean, that bitch got Christopher hooked on drugs again. If it's not cement shoes, it should be snakes on a plane. I'm just saying.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Reuben said...

It will not succeed in actual fact, that is what I think.
hot naked women | car emergency kit | ladybug cake

6:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home