Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Friday, August 04, 2006

"She Is Beauuuutiful. Like Me!"
By PopCultureWhore















Add Penelope Cruz to the list of celebs who have spotted alien child Suri Cruise. Cruz, who dated Mr. Crazy Pants for a few years after they filmed “Vanilla Sky” together, told People that she has seen the child and that it’s “beautiful.” Ok, why are you hanging out with your ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend and child? Was that written into the contract? If I were Penelope, Cruise would be that straight-to-voicemail psycho ex and if I were Katie, I’d summon the powers of Xeon to banish the newly single Ms. Cruz from sight.

(Source) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Garry said...

That's awfully nice post. I can remark that I created a this site as this is the resource having really fine stuff to watch.
10 | 4 | 9

4:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home