Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Friday, August 11, 2006

Kanye Finds His Golddigger
By PopCultureWhore















Grammy winning rapper Kanye West will have someone with whom to share his Louis Vuitton luggage. He is engaged to a woman named Alexis, whose last name and occupation was not known to People magazine. I don’t know what she did in the past, but now I imagine her title will be professional shopper and lie-about. I give this about two years, but if Kanye is still hanging out with Jamie Foxx, I give it about two weeks. I was watching The Simpsons last night and it was the one where Bart and Lisa get a glimpse into their future. “Marriage is a two-year commitment,” says the girl Bart has just proposed to. I’m thinking Hollywood feels the same way.

(Source)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Samson said...

Very useful material, thank you for the article.
url | url | link

7:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home