Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Friday, August 18, 2006

I Was Cursed
By PopCultureWhore




















Project Runway’s favorite bundle of sunshine, Alison, is not taking her defeat lightly. She tells Entertainment Weekly that her ousting this week was likely due to her serene personality and her big, fat model. “I was, like, really peaceful and likable,” she said. “I think I didn't bring enough drama.” Her model was “absolutely gorgeous, but she shouldn't be a runway model. She's maybe a size 8 or a 10. She's not thin at all.” Ouch. Seems Alison got the short (and chubby) end of the stick. “I had the model with scoliosis the first time — that's why I don't think I won the dog challenge. And this time, my model chose me. I was like, ''Oh no!'' Stay tuned for the PCW recap of this week’s episode.















Care Bear pic c/o FourFour. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger e-journalist said...

Nice blog. I'm just blog hopping looking for quality blogs. Your blog is one of the sensible blogs in blogosphere.



My blogs:

zone reality
online observer
asian golf

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home