Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Hits Keep Coming
By PopCultureWhore


















Paris Hilton is hot, boys are fighting over her, blah blah, poke me in the eye. Click HERE for Ms. Hilton’s latest joint – a little number from Scott Storch featuring Fat Joe. It has a catchy beat, I suppose, but the subject matter is beyond vacuous and Paris’ “singing” is basically just heavy breathing. But what did you expect? I can’t believe I’m even analyzing this. But to get even deeper here, doesn’t Paris Hilton’s outfit from the Carl’s Jr. ad look like what Aubrey had to wear in Danity Kane’s “Showstopper” video? I dare say Paris looks a bit better in hers, but I might just be hungry for a burger. Or some deep thoughts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home