Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Daisy Gets It Done
By PopCultureWhore

















Jessica Simpson gets all Brady Bunch with hairstylist Ken Paves and dog Daisy (or is that Ashlee?) in ads for their new line of hair extensions. That's right - she's pushed jeans, crappy shoes, pizza, face wash, edible body gunk and now hair extensions. They will probably look about as authentic as My Little Pony tails.












Aww, Marsha goes on her first date. I remember wanting her dress when I saw this episode in reruns as a kid, but I don't remember the backstory on her date. I think she was embarrassed by her braces or something? But Mr. Brady told her she would always be more beautiful than Jan even if she were attacked by rabid pigeons, so Marsha felt better and began her legacy as the town slut.

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gervase said...

This won't succeed in reality, that is exactly what I think.
funny license plates | club shoes | realistic dildo

11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home