Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Thursday, August 24, 2006

America's Next Top Wedding Singer?
By PopCultureWhore












I know many of you have been on the edge of your seat waiting to find out exactly what Broadway show “America’s Next Top Model” Adrianne Curry hopes to join. Turns out it’s “The Wedding Singer” … appropriate, I guess, given her recent stint as the psycho bride of a graying Brady. But am I the only one who was a little puzzled at the idea of turning an Adam Sandler movie into a Broadway musical? I seriously thought it was a joke. I guess Adrianne would be a good fit for the airhead that leaves Sandler’s character at the altar, but leave it well enough alone already. Adrianne’s blog was posted a week ago, though, and she wrote that producers were supposed to have notified her by Monday. There’s been no update since, so perhaps it was not meant to be. Sob. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Randall said...

That is incredibly good information. I may observe that feel free to call on this shop since it is a website with awfully pleasant subjects to go to.
7 | 10 | 5

3:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home