Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Thursday, August 17, 2006

12 Steps to the Fridge, Pool
By PopCultureWhore















Looks like my prediction about Mel Gibson's rehab including nothing more than a flat screen TV and some Cheetos at his mansion was rather accurate. The National Enquirer (I know, I know) reports that Mel is not holed up at a celebrity facility like Promises, but participating in an outpatient program that allows him to remain at home. That way he can still have his regular Wednesday lunches with Sugar Tits. I'll give him props for coming up with such a catchy nickname in his inebriated state. Perhaps improv is in his future.

(Source)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Duncan said...

It can't truly have effect, I consider like this.
at this shop

3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home