Hot Child in the City - PopCultureWhoreNYC@gmail.com

Saturday, July 29, 2006

K-Fed Y'all
By PopCultureWhore























K-Fed is Steppin' Out in advance of his debut album's release. Click HERE for the full article. Or HERE for a humorous, animated take on his "first" single, PopoZao. Some eloquent gems from the interview:

On his album, Playing with Fire:
"You can look at it as the music being fire. You can also look at it as the thing I'm about are like playing with fire."

On his image:
"My image is me. I'm myself. "

His influences:
Tupac, Biggie, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Phil Collins, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder

On his music:
"Miami loves it to death. I played it in clubs and everybody went crazy over it."

On his relationship with Britney:
"We found bliss between all the bullshit."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home